- Sunday 16th: A leisurely day, including an afternoon trip to the spectacular Silver Sands of Morar.
- Monday 17th: Today we took a trip over to Inverie on Knoydart for a spot of exploratory ATP walking plus a trip to the Old Forge for lunch of fish and chips.
- Tuesday 18th: We went for a late morning ATP walk near Arisaig, followed by a trip to the spectacular Camusdarach Beach with good views of Eigg and Rum.
- Wednesday 19th: Our only trip to an island during the week - a fantastic day on Eigg.
- Thursday 20th: A Munro bagging day out on my own to do the Corryhully Horseshoe from Glenfinnan.
- Friday 21st: Just a short walk from Mallaig today followed by a further trip to the Silver Sands in the afternoon. Lynsey was out hillwalking today up Gulvain.
- Saturday 22nd: Time to head south again today, but not before we took in an ATP walk by Loch Linnhe.